Saturday, December 20, 2014

Tips from Grandma


Dear Survivalists,
I remember sitting on my grandmother's lap as a young boy. I remember her hearty laugh, and warm smile.
The good experiences we have with our grandparents stay with us forever.
I always used to walk with her in the forest as she told me how to identify edible food in the wild.
She passed on valuable pieces of advice I still hold in my heart today.
And it's information like that that has been lost to most people... who are completely dependent on the grocery store for all their supply needs...(Not smart.)
It's for that reason that I created these Wild Edibles Playing Cards.
Each playing card holds a piece of my grandparent's wisdom, teaching you how to find, identify, and prepare nutrient-rich food, in the wild (even if that wild is your own back yard).
And, for a very limited time, I want you in on these timeless secrets ¦ for FREE.
These easy-to-access cards will give you the information on how to identify 52 Life-Saving Wild Edibles that you can find practically anywhere, all year round!
Reading these cards is just like getting wonderful nuggets of wisdom from loving grandparents.
These decks are flying off the shelves, and your chance to pick them up for FREE ends on Monday. If they even last that long....
Remember, we're all in this together!
'Above Average' Joe
P.S. If my grandmother were alive, I know she'd be proud of me. Her most important piece of advice was to act quickly.
So act now before it's too late!
Above average Joe
Remember:  We're all in this together.

No comments: