Monday, November 24, 2014

Into the FRAY

Into the Fray - Click Display Images to view this email properly.

Speaking the “Language” of Firearms

KEVIN MICHALOWSKI | NOVEMBER 24, 2014
Facebook / Twitter Facebook / Twitter
Sometimes I forget that not everyone has been hanging around guns as long as I have. Which means I offer an apology for the times I use terms with which you might not be familiar. Several readers and viewers recently asked me about some firearms terms I have been throwing around with no regard for other people’s level of experience, so I will share them here. In this episode we address single-stack and double-stack magazines and also hammer-fired and striker-fired actions. If you have more questions about terminology, please ask. We will be happy to answer questions.

No comments: