Thursday, October 30, 2014

Self Sufficient

Dear Survivalists,
What does it mean to be truly self-sufficient?
For me, it means knowing that what I have can't be taken away from me.
Knowing that no matter what happens, I will have the skills and the knowledge to protect and provide for my family at all costs.
Our friends at Pioneer Settler have put together a list of 121 things you can do to become more self-sufficient.
In this article: 121 Homesteading Skills for the Modern Day Homesteader, including:
  • Caring for livestock
  • Growing, harvesting, canning and preparing food
  • Home remedies and first aid
  • And more
Becoming fully self sufficient isn't something that happens overnight.
It is a process consisting of little things you do every day to build a self-sufficient lifestyle.  It may take weeks, months or even years to become fully self reliant, but these 121 tips are a great place to start.
Remember, we're all in this together!
'Above Average' Joe

No comments: