Tuesday, October 21, 2014

First gun check list

USCCA
What happened next, I will NEVER forget...

I guess you could say it all started shortly after my son was born...

Holding my newborn in my hands, I had an "AHA" moment...

This fragile, precious life was relying on
me to protect him from all the evil in the world.


So, a few days later, I found myself in the
local gun shop looking to buy my very first handgun.
Now, I'd been around guns my whole life, so walking
in, I figured that I had a basic understanding of firearms..

But what happened next, I will NEVER forget...

...the good 'ol boy behind the
counter treated me like I was a moron.
Every simple question that I asked
he answered with sarcasm and boredom.
Needless to say, I walked out of the store dejected and miserable.

What I would have given at that point for a
guide that would help me navigate the murky waters of
selecting the right gun, the right holster, and the right ammunition!
The good news is that we just finished creating that very guide, and it's
yours right now, along with the next Responsibly Armed American Training video...

Video #2 Is Here: Tips, Tricks, and a Money-Saving Checklist...
The truth is I never want anyone to feel the way I did
that day in the gun store, and with this second installment
of Responsibly Armed American Training, you'll never have to.

Video #2 Is Here: Tips, Tricks, and a Money-Saving Checklist...

Take care and stay safe,


Tim Schmidt
President | USCCA

P. S. -
If you like what you see, or if you have any suggestions about future
videos or downloads, please feel free to join in the conversation, just click below...
Video #2 Is Here: Tips, Tricks, and a Money-Saving Checklist...

No comments: