Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ben's Ten

If you are having trouble viewing this email, view it online.
USA First PAC

Dear Larry,

The 2014 elections are six weeks away...and conservatives need our help!
 
For the past few years, I have heard your call to get more involved in electoral politics.  
 
But, we must do first things first.   
 
That is why I created USA First PAC to help elect common sense conservatives this Fall.  
 
Over the next two weeks, I will be picking "Ben's Ten", the ten candidates we need to take back the Senate from Harry Reid and the Democrats.  
 
On my list, there will be men and women, soldiers and lawyers, public servants and businessmen.  Maybe even a doctor or two!
 
I am proud to announce my first two endorsements: 





Joni Earnst
Iowa

Scott Brown
New Hampshire

Both are common sense conservatives that will serve their states well in the U.S. Senate.  
 
In the coming days, I will endorse eight more strong candidates.  To learn the others, please follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Sincerely,




Benjamin S. Carson, Sr., M.D.


P.S. Many conservatives have asked me to get involved politically.  I'm doing my part in Iowa and New Hampshire.  Now I need your help.  


Donate by Mail Donate Online

No comments: