Thursday, July 24, 2014

I am a Silver Member

USCCA
Peace of mind is just a click away...
Dear Responsibly Armed American,

A lot can happen in 20 minutes…

Last night I received this email from a good friend,
and I think it’s worth passing on to you...

=====================
Hey Tim,

Last night my brother-in-law accidentally set off our security
alarm, and I missed the confirmation call, so the police were dispatched.

The response time was 20 minutes!

It got me thinking...

If it was a break in for the sake of stealing my stuff,
they would have really “made out like bandits.”

However, stuff can be replaced…

But what if it was a dangerous home invasion?

Just imagine…

Up to 20 minutes of protecting my wife and kids.

20 minutes to organize my young family, and shield
them against whatever those felons might throw at us.

20 minutes to stop the threat.

Tim, you know I can shoot a gun pretty darn well.

But I’ve been laying awake at night
running scenarios over and over in my head...  

And I have to admit, I don’t want to ever be forced to shoot someone.

Never.

The thing is, I’m NOT afraid to do whatever is necessary to protect my loved ones.

Any logical person who cares about his family will do that.

Mostly, I’m afraid of what happens after I shoot someone.

Frankly, legal stuff scares me.

I don’t trust our elected officials or the current legal system.

So when you sent me that email - the one about how you now
provide members with up to $1.1 million dollars of protection…

A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.

So I just want to take the opportunity to thank you.

Thank you for protecting us financially, for protecting
our rights, and for being a true American.

All the best,

WK

=====================
This short letter really was encouraging to me.
You see, every morning every single USCCA member
gets out of bed knowing that if today happens to be the day that
they'll be pulled into an encounter where they'll have to use their firearm...

...they can rest assured that they're backed by the
most powerful organization in America for responsibly armed citizens.
Don't leave your future and your freedom in the hands of
someone else, take the control back today with your USCCA membership...
With our unique process, the minute
you activate is the minute you're covered.
So, today I invite you to join me, my friend above, and 70,000+ of your
fellow responsibly armed Americans who have already taken this important step...

Peace of mind is just a click away... <==Click Here

Take care and stay safe,


Tim Schmidt
President | USCCA

P. S. - Your USCCA Membership now includes up to $1.1 MILLION dollars
of Self-Defense SHIELD protection. Don't wait a single day longer to start your coverage... Peace of mind is just a click away... <==Click Here
USCCA

No comments: